The TBI National Data Center mantains a database of publications generated by the research projects and programs of the Traumatic Brain Injury Model Systems. Whenever possible, a link is provided for an on-line citation from the National Library of Medicine (NLM-PubMed). For publications not indexed by the NLM-PubMed, a full citation is provided.
- Select Publications by Author. If you are interested in viewing the publications authored by a specific individual, you may search the citations database by author lastname. All authors (primary, secondary, etc.) are indexed for your convenience.
- Select Publications By Linked Projects
Search this comprehensive crossed referenced database for Projects that are linked to publications.
- Search Publications by Research Center
This facility presents all publications authored by a specific center.
- Select Publications By Year of Publication
Search for Publication that have indexed by the year it was published.
- Comprehensive List of Publications
An up-to-date list of publications is available as a PDF for download. Click here to download this pdf.
- Browse by one or more words in registry
Select one of the search categories, and press SUBMIT to perform a search of the Registry Click here for Advanced Search (allows specification of more search options)